STARTING FRESH

There's nothing like starting again with a new blog.  I had given ample amount of time since my last, more personally crippling blog to set out again and venture to create another.  Since that time, wherein the recesses of my broken heart, I have discovered new and more educationally abundant avenues that have allowed me to learn and grow. 

One of the reasons I thought I should start again is because of my great enjoyment of reading and learning.  It is never ending.  I should avail myself with the knowledge that I've been given and share what thoughts and knowledge that I have with others who may be interested. 

I'm not here to direct my writing at any particular audience as I have done with previous blogs.  I had a blog designed for a broken heart, one for the paranormal studies I had engaged in, and another for poetry.  I thought, why should all these be located in different places?  They come from the same person.  I came to the conclusion to start fresh and combine my various interests here.  It should be interesting.  ~~Lana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP IN A HAUNTED HOUSE

TV PERSONALITY, DEMONOLOGIST AND LITERARY PERFORMER CARL JOHNSON

WHEN ALLAH COMES TO A CHRISTIAN