DARK SPHERE: DREAM ANALYSIS


Dark Sphere and two glowing lights

Was it a dream?  Was it a night terror or were my eyes just adjusting to the darkness?  Or was it something utterly realistically crazy?  I have to laugh.  It could be an ordinary trick of the eyes and the mind when one is recovering quickly from a night terror.  It could be a blessing for such visions to be merely a slight of the eyes upon waking.  However, the same comfort of silly deduction could turn to a chilling horror to discover the unexplained is more than a figment of the imagination.  For now, it's interesting just to speculate the possibilities, as usual.  

I had been asleep and found myself springing up in my bed around 2:30 in the morning.  In the darkness I noticed immediately a spinning dark sphere.  My hearing appeared to be temporarily disabled by a low faint hum.  I noticed that I could not hear the fan blowing in my face.  Perhaps something was near my head or blocking the fan.  It frightened me.  For reasons, unknown to me I was not frightened of this dark spinning sphere.  I was curious. 

As I tried to study the sphere I realized I was breathing heavily.  I shouted out my twin sister's name, "Lisa, come here! Lisa, come here!" I shouted out the name of my sister who lived two states away.  I did not understand why I shouted for her when my daughter and husband were in the next room.  My eyes followed the spinning dark grey sphere as it slowly glided across the floor hovering.  Quickly revolving around the sphere were two bright fiery marble shaped balls of light.  It caught my attention of curiosity far more than terrified me.  However, just the same, I found myself breathing quickly and unable to make sense of what I was seeing.  My feelings became intense as I noticed the sphere disappear.  Was it under my bed?  I didn't know!   

I hopped up and ran out into the hallway.  My daughter panicked and asked me what was the matter.  She told me that my face was white as a ghost.  I didn't know the answer was to her question.  I took a deep breath and walked myself back to bed shivering.  I lay back down in my bed and pulled up the sheet and nestled myself comfortably in front of the fan.  I remember thinking, wow I can hear the fan.  Why didn't I hear it a minute ago?

And this is the analysis of a dream or was it something real and unexplained?  Well in my mind of skepticism I vote for a waking dream or night terror.  If anything more, I might choose to be frightened of that scenario.~~Lana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP IN A HAUNTED HOUSE

TV PERSONALITY, DEMONOLOGIST AND LITERARY PERFORMER CARL JOHNSON

WHEN ALLAH COMES TO A CHRISTIAN