HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!!!


So, it is now the year of 2020. This has been a difficult year for me. I had a full hysterectomy before Thanksgiving and found out I had stage 1 uterine cancer. It was a blessing that it was fully contained within the uterus and did not spread. I am forever grateful for my daughter, who was with me the entire time for the surgery, for the first couple of days of recovery and just for being my emotional support. I love her very much. She is my tweety bird. She is one of the reasons I feel hope in my life. She is one of the reasons I smile and feel such love. My daughter is the most precious to me.




Now at the beginning of 2020, I wonder what may be next. What new things shall I experience at work? What new movies, new music I shall watch and hear? What good will happen in the year? I don't want to curse the year by starting out with any kind of negativity. I began this year thinking about my favorite movie this past year, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. It had such an impact on me for good that I don't ever want to forget it. The wonderful chills it gave me. The excitement, the times I laughed and the times I cried. I cannot understand the negative attitude of those who did not like the film. They are more like little children throwing temper tantrums. No matter the nitpicking some silly critics have, fans have voiced they love this movie. And I am one of them. I still cannot process that the end to that saga has come. I am forever grateful that George Lucas gave us Star Wars. it really touched the lives of many people around the world. Thanks to JJ Abrams and the cast and crew for making the last Star Wars film exactly what it needed to be. It is the most exhilarating film I have ever seen. 



This new year will be about taking opportunities to make things better for me. If I learned anything from the past it is to "Make Your Life Happy. It's Your Choice." It is also up to me to take the initiative to make opportunities to do things for my own betterment and future. I think that is a challenge I am up for. I will also try to get in here to do some more article writing for my blog. My being away came from surgery and healing. So hopefully now I can get back to things as usual. 

I wish everyone a Happy New Year. ~~~Lana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP IN A HAUNTED HOUSE

TV PERSONALITY, DEMONOLOGIST AND LITERARY PERFORMER CARL JOHNSON

WHEN ALLAH COMES TO A CHRISTIAN