PHOTO BIOGRAPHY: LANA HUNT OF CARMEL

LANA HUNT,  (LANA BROCK) 1970 ON GRANDPA'S LAP DURING FAMILY PHOTO
That is me and my twin sister Lisa sitting on Grandma and Grandpa's laps.  I am on Grandpa's lap.  I remember this photo.  I was not at all happy that I did not get to sit on Grandma's lap.  My father is holding my sister Mary.  I believe she was only  2 and Lisa and I were about 3.  This photo was likely taken in 1970.  Look at that.  You can tell all my young uncles had real tie knots as none of them look like the clip on. 
 LANA HUNT, BACK IN 1973, I WAS LANA BROCK, AND WEARING RED CHECKED DRESS

All I can say is wow.  Look at the 70's clothes and the hair.  Awesome.  My dad is wearing a radical blue and white shirt with a white tie.  Mom has her hair curled and teased and sprayed with hairspray and all of us in red, white, and blue.  Amazing.  I am the twin standing on the back row in a red checkered dress. Lisa is in blue.




 LANA HUNT AND SCOTT HUNT ENGAGEMENT PHOTO 1986
This is me and my husband Scott Hunt in 1986.  At the time of this photo, we were engaged to be married.  I was 19 and he was 20.  My hair was still auburn from summer highlighting.  By the time I would get married in the winter it was black again.  I show people my 80's hair and dress and they cannot believe it is the same person.  My husband, at this time, was also preparing for his leave to go into the United States Air Force. 

LANA HUNT WEDDING PHOTO FOR VALENTINES DAY WEDDING IN 1987
This is me, Lana Hunt, age 19.  I would be married on February 14th, Valentines Day, in 1987.  This photo was taken shortly before I married, in January.  I look extremely happy in this photo.  This was one of the professional photos of me in my gown that I was thoroughly pleased with. 



LANA HUNT WEDDING PHOTO FOR MY WEDDING IN FEBRUARY 14, 1987 

This was me in my wedding gown posing for several different wedding photos.  One of these would be in the newspaper to announce our wedding.  I often look at this photo imagining that this person could not be any happier or smile any broader than this.  I was very happy and excited to be getting married.



LANA HUNT 2006 STORE ASSISTANT MANAGER IRON AGE SAFETY SHOES OF INDY
This is me, Lana Hunt, in 2006.  I had just moved to Carmel Indiana.  Up to this time I had been a stay at home mom for all of my daughter's life.  She was 16 and we had just moved to Carmel Indiana from Searcy Arkansas, where I had been a church pianist with my husband, the music director in a church for 9 years there.   I moved back to Carmel Indiana to be near my mother after my father passed away.  Also, at this time I would go to work and become Assistant Manager of the Iron Age Safety Shoes shoe store in Indianapolis.  It was a wonderful opportunity for me.  I was able to run the entire shop, warehouse, deliveries, backorder management, the office, filing, ordering supplies, handling customers, Human Resource personnel from companies all over Indiana and depositing money from sales collected on the shoe mobiles.  It was a wonderful opportunity. 
 LANA HUNT 2007 TO 2011





LANA HUNT 2011 A PARANORMAL RESEARCHER, INVESTIGATOR AND BLOGGER
In 2009, my journey of self-exploration led me to an interest of paranormal studies and research.  I began to investigate claims of hauntings in residences of Indianapolis and buildings, museums, cemeteries, old hospitals and asylums from South Pittsburg Tennessee to all over Indiana.  I have since departed from South Indy Paranormal Investigators group, however I recommend them to any who desire to study the paranormal further.  I currently enjoy writing about paranormal happenings, dreams, and the past. 


 LANA HUNT 2013, STUDYING FOR BACHELORS IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND WORKING WITH SYFY'S PARANORMAL WITNESS IN THE PRODUCTION OF AN EPISODE ABOUT CHILDHOOD HAUNTED HOUSE. 

I also was involved in a project with Syfy's Paranormal Witness.  I wrote and submitted a story about the haunting of my childhood home in Kokomo Indiana and how me and my family were plagued by the activity in the home, which was later left empty and then burned by a serial arsonist who claimed that voices came from the back of the house telling him to burn it down.  He went to prison for 6 years for the destruction and fires to other structures all over Kokomo.  My story focused on particular events that plagued me and my family.  Paranormal Witness was intrigued with the story and produced the story as one of the docu-dramas for their show on Syfy Channel. It aired on July 10, 2013.  Me, my mother, my twin sister Lisa and my youngest brother James have all contributed much time in interviews with Paranormal Witness story producers Mark Lewis and Amy Lee Jones.  We had a wonderful time recalling the scary story.  Raw Television is based in London, England. So it was interesting transferring some of the American Baptist ways.

I believe I am content because I have been able to see things for which I have envisioned come to fruition.  I've had to do a great deal of struggling to get where I am.   I am ever grateful every day to be alive.  I do love life!  Good riddance to those people and things that hurt other people's lives or impede their growth in some way by using them, hurting them or abusing them.  It takes hard work and a lot of growth and trying many things to redefine oneself, which I had to discover after having gone down some paths that lead me to nowhere and either to a precipice or a brick wall. 
I'm happier than I've ever been in my life.  And I plan to share that with anyone and everyone I care about. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP IN A HAUNTED HOUSE

TV PERSONALITY, DEMONOLOGIST AND LITERARY PERFORMER CARL JOHNSON

EITHER GOD, SATAN, ANGELS, DEMONS, HEAVEN AND HELL EXIST OR THEY DO NOT!