EVENING IN CARMEL, INDIANA. MAY


Evening sky in Carmel Indiana 2013


It has been awhile since I visited my blog.  I thought I'd take a moment to update it.  I've been extremely busy at work and in my life as I take classes for a business degree, and taking trips with my family.  I even bought a bicycle and started a diet in hopes to lose about 40 pounds.  So, this is the reason for my absence. I have also been busy with making photographs and graphics for my website.

The most exciting thing that me and my family are awaiting is the beginning of Season 3 Paranormal Witness on Syfy Channel.  Last year, May 2012 producers visited from London England's Raw Television, which produce Paranormal Witness for Syfy, interview me and my family for an hour long episode for their show.  We enjoyed our time with them as they made it enjoyable for us to calmly recall some pretty harrowing and haunted moments of our lives at 2220 N. Armstrong Kokomo Indiana.

Our lives will never be the same because of what happened there.  Telling our story on television was interesting to us and also of great interest to Paranormal Witness.  Even though it would seem we'd want to be done with it and let the past be the past I still cannot understand why the things happened to us the way that they did.  I will always seek the truth for the answers.

Please be on the lookout for our episode.  It will be called, "The Haunting on Armstrong Street.".  It will be on Syfy's Paranormal Witness at 10e and 9c.  The 3rd season begins Wednesday, June 5th 2013.  Me and my family's episode will be on the air in about 5 or 6 weeks.

We are so excited.  I will be back to write more later.  I'm sure I'll have more to say then.

Comments

  1. Hi Lana - I watched the episode and for some reason it really stayed with me. I think I was drawn to the concept of a family or individual struggling to come to terms with paranormal events from a religious perspective, and also feeling powerless when their belief system was unable to help them. I was raised Roman Catholic, and while I do not practice my faith at all now, indeed considering myself to be both agnostic and a skeptic, I cannot deny that it shapes the way I view the world in a huge way, and that I am at least open and actively interested in exploring the idea of things existing beyond our physical realm.

    I'd be interested to hear your thoughts now that the episode has screened. I've read your blog and also an article published on Kokomoperspective.com and the finished show - while entertaining and frankly quite scary - seemed to differ greatly from your account and even from your family history. Is it a case of the producers both streamlining the order of events and beefing it up to make it more sensational?

    Thanks,

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again - just reread what I wrote above and it sounds like I'm implying that there is some fabrication going on! Which is certainly not what I intended! Merely, as a writer and filmmaker myself, I was interested in what the process was to bring the story to screen, and if you feel it accurately reflects your experience.

    Thanks,

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dan. Well, while I do appreciate Paranormal Witness in relaying our story, it by no means could accurately or effectively speak whole heartedly the truth or the essence of all our experiences, which spanned 30 years. There was much Paranormal Witness did not show. There were many paranormal incidents which were all mixed together on the episode. I believe the main point was to show, that even if one is a Bible scholar, a seminary and theologian and one who studies the Bible, and even if one knows about demons and has the extent of my father's biblical knowledge, there still could exist demon attack on such a person and his or her family, as did with my father. I do believe if I had written a book about our experiences I probably could have relayed the information more adequately then the episode did. However, I thought the film was well made. To me, it was one of the better episodes. I promise, I did not misunderstand your words. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP IN A HAUNTED HOUSE

TV PERSONALITY, DEMONOLOGIST AND LITERARY PERFORMER CARL JOHNSON

EITHER GOD, SATAN, ANGELS, DEMONS, HEAVEN AND HELL EXIST OR THEY DO NOT!