DINING AT COOKING GREEK RESTAURANT


TILAPIA FILET OVER RICE PILAF SERVED WITH SAUTEED GREEN BEANS, ONION AND TOMATO AND A SIDE OF PITA BREAD~ at Carmel's Cooking Greek Restaurant

This was a wonderful delight.  I had long lived in Carmel, since January 2006.  I knew I needed to get out and find something new for me.  I pass this restaurant almost daily and nightly.  It's a great spot for all those who live in Carmel.

I was met with wonderful customer service from a young lady who was extremely amiable and pleasant.  She was very courteous and prompt with taking my order and asking if I needed anything.

Imagine my surprise to see this beautifully delicious platter come to me as a beautiful plate of color.  The appearance and smell was vibrant and aromatic of Greek seasoned delights.  The best part was the tomatoes and tomato sauce.  It was a wonderfully perfect sauce for sauteed crispy green beans.




The dining was pleasant and clean.  Flowers added a nice touch to the atmosphere. I think the brilliant blue with accents of purple, yellow green and white was wonderful for the eyes. I thought some dimmer light for night would be perfect and shades on the window, also would add an interesting effect for streaming sunlight of sunset.  



The room was surrounded by greenery of vine leaves and colored clusters of light.  At seeing eye level were some pleasant Mediterranean wall art.  I'd love to see this restaurant expand.  They already have a wonderful handle on the preparation and presentation of their culinary delights.  Their service was excellent.  I recommend you try them!




Don't just take my word for it.  If you are in the Indianapolis area stop by 
Carmel's Cooking Greek Restaurant

12955 Old Meridian St, suite 104, Carmel, Indiana 46032
tel 317 657 8084

Suggested by Lana J Hunt (Carmel resident and lover of good cooking)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP IN A HAUNTED HOUSE

TV PERSONALITY, DEMONOLOGIST AND LITERARY PERFORMER CARL JOHNSON

WHEN ALLAH COMES TO A CHRISTIAN